Recipe created and written by: Chef Good
Classic Carmel Apples
- 50 pieces Werther’s Original Chewy Caramels, unwrapped
- 4 medium-sized apples
- 4 popsicle sticks
- 2 tablespoons evaporated milk
- Wash and dry apples. Insert one popsicle stick in the core of each apple.
- Place caramels and evaporated milk in 1-quart microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high, stirring frequently until smooth, about 3 minutes.
- Dip apples in melted caramel mixture, using a spoon to cover.
- Place on waxed paper until caramel sets or refrigerate 15 minutes for quicker results.
Comment below to tell us how they turned out!
The delicious image above can be found here.