Edited by Colette
This is a logic quiz written by Albert Einstein. Einstein believed, at the time, that 85% of the population did not possess the logical thinking ability to solve it. Are you among the remaining 15%?
The question: Who has the fish for a pet?
1. There are five houses of five different colors arranged in a strait row.
2. Within each house lives a different owner, all of a different nationality.
3. Each of the five owners drinks a different beverage, keeps a different pet, and studies a different field of mathematics.
4. You are facing the row of houses and you read left to right.
1. The Argentine lives in a red house.
2. The Spaniard keeps dogs as pets.
3. The Italian drinks tea.
4. The green house owner drinks coffee.
5. The green house is on the left of the white house.
6. The owner who studies fractals keeps birds.
7. The owner of the yellow house studies probability.
8. The owner of the house right in the middle drinks milk.
9. The Frenchman lives in the first house.
10. The owner who studies algebra lives next to the one who keeps cats.
11. The owner who keeps horses lives next to the one who studies probability.
12. The owner who studies geometry drinks juice.
13. The German studies calculus.
14. The owner who studies algebra has a neighbor who drinks water.
15. The Frenchman lives next to the blue house.