by Miranda R.:
These are all adjectives which, if they describe you, can make your life more interesting. Sometimes being “not normal” is quite fun. So if you wish help in being weird (and a little insane), please read on.
How To Be Weird In A Few Easy Steps
1. Repeat aloud, while walking alone down the hall the next time you take a needed break from class.
Make sure to increase your volume when others approach. Stare vacantly while doing so.
2. One can’t randomly flick a switch and change their personality, but you can add a little “weirdness” to it. “Randomness” practically means “weirdness.” It sounds odd, but finding something to randomly say every now and then really breaks awkward silences. For example, I like saying “I like food,” at strangely improper times, such as during a difficult Science test.
3. To be weird doesn’t mean you must obsess over wearing “fashionable” clothes every day. After all, people in the Middle Ages didn’t care much about fashion, and… they all died of bubonic plague! But thanks to advances in medicine, feel free to wear whatever weird clothing you like!
4. Invent new words. For example, “confuffled” or “confoffled” means “confused”, “aminals” means “animals”, and I know that some people in Rock and Rhythm invented the word “spawesome”(special and awesome). And we all know that Rock N Rhythm people are weird..in a good way.
5. Add weirdness to your daily life. For example, walk down Lomas wearing assign that says “Honk If You Like Asparagus.” I did that once. Sadly, no one honked. But that did not change the fact that I was weird in doing it.
If you are reading this, you’re probably thinking “Boy, is she weird.” About 5% of you are thinking “Boy, she is extremely weird.” But, I hope a few of you now remember that walking down the hall mantra… “weird=good.”
I like food.